Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > STACK Dash Display, Force Racing Wheels, Protech Coilovers, KAD bits & More

novarally

105 Posts
Member #: 8995
Advanced Member

Poole, Dorset

Due to a massive change of direction with my car build, I've got various parts for sale which might be of interest to Mini owners.

1. A pair of Protech coilovers, had almost no use since bought new and complete with springs (1.9" ID)

2. A brand new STACK dash display system, 8k rpm with box, manual, loom, all sensors etc.

3. A pair of 7" x 13" Force Racing split rims with Avon hillclimb slicks (the slicks are getting on a bit now)

4. a KAD engine/gearbox torque brace, rose jointed

5. A pair of KAD alloy rear hubs, with Swiftune wheel studs and complete with motorcycle rear disc conversion and GB Racing alloy billet calipers. Very lightweight and trick race/hillclimb application (no handbrake provision).

Masses of other bits and bobs which I need to get on and sort through!

If anything is of interest to you then please use e-mail to contact me, as I don't come on this site often, so I won't see replies or messages. Thanks.

colinesmith@aol.com

Turbo Phil

4619 Posts
Member #: 20
My sister is so fit I won't show anyone her picture

Lake District

Prices ?

Phil.

WWW.TURBO-MINI.COM

dazibee

553 Posts
Member #: 1356
Post Whore

TRURO, CORNWALL

Whats the point advertising here if you dont come on much? Pictures would be good etc

hazpalmer

1648 Posts
Member #: 9038
Post Whore

Carlisle, Cumbria

On 6th Sep, 2020 dazibee said:
Whats the point advertising here if you dont come on much? Pictures would be good etc

Normally comes on here to post a link to his eBay items

D4VE

2974 Posts
Member #: 10749
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

Use n abuse?

On 24th Oct, 2015 jonny f said:
Nothing gets past Dave lol

NOTHING GETS PAST ME!! *tongue*

1/4 mile 14.7 @ 96mph 12psi boost
Showdown class A 2nd place 18.6 @ 69mph

Home > For Sale > STACK Dash Display, Force Racing Wheels, Protech Coilovers, KAD bits & More
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: