Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > Mini Turbo Project For Sale

Gebo22

2 Posts
Member #: 12153

Ayr, south Ayrshire Scotland

Hi All,

Due to my current work situation I’ve decided to sell my mini turbo project. The car was previously on the cover of mini world in 2005, and has been off the road since 2009. I picked the car up earlier on in the year with the intention of finishing it off, but my bosses had other ideas. Car is currently rolling with engine installed so easily transportable.

Engine: 1293cc metro turbo block. Mg metro three main bearing lightened, balanced and shot peened crank. Lightened and balanced con rods. Omega 18cc 0.020 dished pistons. Avonbar T2 piper cam. Duplex timing chain. Morspeed modified cylinder head W/ 7.4:1 compression ratio. 31mm exhaust and 35.7mm inlet valves. Garret T3 Turbo. 10psi Avonbar actuator. Single 1.75 SU Carb. Mg metro inlet and exhaust manifolds with 2” maniflow turbo down pipe on to a straight through exhaust, boxer single silencer and up swept center tail pipe.

Gearbox:Straight cut four speed Mg metro turbo. 1:1 straight-cut drop gears. Cross pin diff. 3.1:1 final drive ratio. Cast iron flywheel. Metro turbo clutch.

Brakes: Servo assisted. Goodridge braded Hoses all round. Front 8.4” pads and discs w/ two pot calipers. Rear space red drums w/ Mintex shoes.

Suspension: Hi-lo’s All round, Gaz adjustable shocks. P/U suspension and subframe bushes. Front: standard top and bottom arms and tie rods. Rear: standard radius arms, adjustable camber brackets.

Wheels: Set of mini light 7x13, also comes with a set of brand new image 7x13.

Exterior: 1974 mk3 mini 1000 shell finished in grey with a black roof. Zeemax replica body kit. Zeemax modified bonnet, M3 door mirrors, halogen angel eye headlights and autofashion roof spoiler..

Interior: König recliners, grp dash, three spoke steering wheel, smiths speedo tacho and fuel/water temp
Guages.

Any other questions, please get in touch. Looking for around £4.5k and the car is in Ayr on the south west coast of Scotland.

austriamini

3 Posts
Member #: 12181

Its still availible?

Jd24-7

55 Posts
Member #: 11761
Advanced Member

Worcestershire

Got to love a grey mini.

Jd24-7

55 Posts
Advanced Member

Worcestershire

Got to love a grey mini.

Jd24-7

55 Posts
Advanced Member

Worcestershire

Got to love a grey mini.

Jd24-7

55 Posts
Advanced Member

Worcestershire

Is there an echo ???

austriamini

3 Posts
Member #: 12181

Its sold?

Gebo22

2 Posts
Member #: 12153

Ayr, south Ayrshire Scotland

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes it’s still available.

Josh5794

4 Posts
Member #: 11991

Plymouth

Is this sold?

Josh5794

4 Posts
Member #: 11991

Plymouth

Is this sold?

Home > For Sale > Mini Turbo Project For Sale
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: