Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > One of those what's it worth posts

wolfie

8215 Posts
Member #: 90
Post Whore

Somewhere around Swindon

I have a mini equinox in storage, i bought it about 11 years ago with all the good intentions of doing it but i have not touched it and its sat as bought. Breaking my leg last year means that i now don't have a lot of mobility in my knee and realistically i now wont do it.

I believe its complete but its partially stripped as the chap i got it from cut the front wings and front panel off. The shells not in great shape but is perfectly saveable even for an amateur like me.

With only 750 of each colour being built and only 133 left in all three colours really does this make it any more desirable?

I figured engines were going for around £900 at the moment so if i broke it up i should get £1200-£1500 but would rather sell it complete. The gearbox was reconditioned not long before i got it but i have no proof.

Any thoughts?

Crystal Sound Audio said:

Why wolfie...you should have your name as Fuckfaceshithead !

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."-Douglas Adams

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

I'd have thought it will clear more than your £1500. Lots of photos a good write up and put it on ebay is what I'd do, it will find its own value on there more or less.

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

viz139

108 Posts
Member #: 9182
Advanced Member

When I bought my Equinox it had been Cooperised with decals ,strips and a black/silver interior. Once I sourced an interior I returned it to Equinox spec. Its not all original but the unique parts make it different to other minis. Although mine is silver I think the Ameranath is that even more unique. 90's minis are all about body condition and seeing something striped as opposed to not knowing whats under a paint job is better for somebody looking for a project. Probably worth more than you think.

Home > General Chat > One of those what's it worth posts
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: