Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Wanted > Turbo throttle lever

Classicturbo

11 Posts
Member #: 11892

Hi all,

I'm looking for the throttle lever from the metro turbo carb, it's the part that is on the butterfly shaft, ( turbo version is on the opposite side to the choke.. (unlike all others)
Dispite speaking with burlen and sending them a photo, they are struggling to sort a part number.

Has anyone else on here had any luck tracking down the part number, or indeed have a spare for sale?

Getting desperate now!, may have to resort to making something but would prefer and original.

All help appreciated.

Attachments:

steve7786

20 Posts
Member #: 1628

http://sucarb.co.uk/lever-27470.html

Classicturbo

11 Posts

Thanks for the reply,

However this is the incorrect item, this is the std metro part.. it does not fit on the correct side of the carb for the turbo setup.

I'm currently in the process of making a few, copied from an original (I have access to a laser cutter at work) as burlen dont seem to have the info either,, so may be able to offer some for the price of postage if anyone else is struggling.

I'll post a pic up of the fab'd versions when complete,, they will be in stainless so no plating required 👍

steve7786

20 Posts

Good job I haven't ordered one as I need one myself. I saw the item number on an eBay item posted in the FB turbo mini section when someone asked about getting hold of one. I'm definitely interested if possible please.

Classicturbo

11 Posts

Burlen contacted me yesterday, to say they think they have found the part number *Clapping* and at only £14 plus postage I've ordered one to see if it's the correct item..

Once it arrives and if ok. I'll update with the part number for reference. As the amount of turbo carbs I see for sale with this part missing,,,

I have made a few, but obviously would prefer an original.

Dm your address if you want one of these fab'd versions, or wait till I post the correct part number from burlen..👍

Classicturbo

11 Posts

For anyone that needs a genuine replacement throttle lever for the metro turbo carb.

I can confirm part No. LZX1875, from burlen is the one you need. 👍👍

steve7786

20 Posts

Thanks for the update, I take it you need to call with the part number as nothing comes up on the website?

Classicturbo

11 Posts

Yeah phone call.. took me several calls and a a few emails/photos but we got there in the end
Hopefully theve updated their archive and the info will be there for others in the future.
it arrived in a few days & 100% the correct item so, happy days!

Home > Wanted > Turbo throttle lever
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: