Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Introduce Yourself > Hello Folks - Complete 'Turn-Key' A series turbo engine for Sale

Kev1976

3 Posts
Member #: 12269

Derby - East Midlands

Hi All, I have lurked on here for a few years, tapping in to all the advice and tech help. I have finally finished my turbo mini! After 2 years of welding, grinding, painting, wiring, cold garages bad backs and scraped knuckles it was MOT'd in Late November. Yay! Now this is where I probably lose the audience, things change and I now want to use the car more often and to commute some days, so I am going in a different direction and doing a D16 honda swap with it. I can hear you all booing and hissing :)

So I am selling my complete turbo motor and all ancillaries. It has literally only been on the dyno for a light running in a few heat cycles since it was built. However the bottom end has around 1000 miles on it as I bought it second hand. I am selling the whole thing, on the subframe, engine, gearbox, turbo Carb, all ancillaries, oilcooler, intercooler, Radiator, hoses etc..as a complete bolt in solution for your mini. The engine is currently installed in my car and to be fair is running a bit rough, needs a good tune up as the fueling is all over the place so its fouling the plugs, and the Turbo does need a rebuild.

So please check the classifieds section for full specifications etc.. or message me.

Thanks Kev

Kev

Home > Introduce Yourself > Hello Folks - Complete 'Turn-Key' A series turbo engine for Sale
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: