Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > Dizzyless ignition

jamesRs250

64 Posts
Member #: 12240
Advanced Member

Kent

Is megajolt still the one to go for? I have read about Nodiz but can't find much about it. I'm only going to be using it for the ignition side of things. Because I'm using a carburettor.
Any other suggestions as well?

Thanks

theoneeyedlizard

7262 Posts
Member #: 1268
The Boom Boom speaker Police!

Essex

I would still go for Megajolt. Not heard many positive reviews on NoDiz.

In the 13's at last!.. Just

monsterob

264 Posts
Member #: 11029

Crewe

Megajolt - its well supported and works very well and there are tonnes of resources and how to's all over the net.

Outside the box

jamesRs250

64 Posts
Advanced Member

Kent

Ok cheers. On trigger wheels with the mega jolt kit they list two different looms what is the difference between them?
Would the one with the map sensor be the one to get?

monsterob

264 Posts
Member #: 11029

Crewe

Map is best with a turbo setup.

Outside the box

wilsonc001

45 Posts
Member #: 11333

I have Megajolt and it is easy to get up and running because of the support and knowledge that's out there but there is always that nagging doubt that the stocks of EDIS parts are dwindling (I have my own spares but still...).

If I was starting again I'd probably still fit a Megajolt initially just because it is the easy route but I'd also be considering options like Speeduino because I'd also have half an eye on injection later on.

Jd24-7

55 Posts
Member #: 11761
Advanced Member

Worcestershire

ditto on megajolt, fairly cheap and easy to set up and adjust.
maybe consider something like megasquirt or one of the others if you might go to injection. i regret not doing this asit would be nice to have the option in the future.

JD

JonnyAlpha

28 Posts
Member #: 12124

South West

Maybe look at the Speeduino? I have had a Speeduino NO2C built form me, does Wasted Spark and Ignition for a 4 Cyl engine. Here's a link to the FB Group if thats your poison? https://www.facebook.com/groups/191918764521976

Speed is just a question of money, so, how fast do ya wanna go?

jamesRs250

64 Posts
Advanced Member

Kent

Thanks for all the replies.
I'm still looking in to what to get. Megajolt does seem like the one to go for with all the information about it but it's one of the oldest.
Polestar has also come up and canems

Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > Dizzyless ignition
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: