Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > MS Trials & Testing > USE OF THIS SECTION !!!

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

Ok, a Simple FACT to begin with.

1) EFI on an A-series is Easy to achieve in that it'll start and run.
2) EFI that performs correctly - without charge stealling - at 800rpm and 7000rpm on an A-Series is FAR from easy.

If you agree with the above, and have an interest in joining the discussion to get Megasquirt to work an A-series, then Welcome.

If you do not agree - then I suggest you visit the main forum, enter injection into the search field, and start reading what folks who have actually previously tried and understand the issues have to say.

That over with; this forum is for discussing the results of tests / setups you've been trying. Note the other MS Specific forum for discussing the code; this one is for 'results'.
As it's in it's infancy, we'll just see how things pan out with these forums and develop the layout later. If you feel there is a need for more forums, need posts moving, etc - let myself or AlexB know, and we'll work something out.

Usefull links:

HERE is one of - probably the most interesting recent post on the MiniMania board that got this forum started.

HERE is the image to a cam phase plot that is often usefull to explain your thinking / reasoning.

HERE is a brief overview of lots of injection chat - highlighting the issues faced... (you should at least have read and understood this before posting in these MS specific sections)

HERE is the patent disclosure for the Rover MEMS system in the Mini

Edited by TurboDave16V on 4th Jan, 2006.

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

Home > MS Trials & Testing > USE OF THIS SECTION !!!
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: