Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > Minisport

fastcarl

6962 Posts
Member #: 507
Fastest A Series Mini in the World

leeds/wakefield.

On 30th Apr, 2008 retired said:
Well, another week went by with no delivery and no contact but after three times of asking them I finally got the answer back that "we're just waiting for the brake discs now..."
"we won't have these discs until the end of May...."

Now those are their actual words (eMail)...

So standard 7.5" discs take at least 8 (eight) weeks from MiniSport, and that's only if you chase them up.

Make your own mind up.

i did make my mine up , a long time ago,, if i can't make it myself ,its minispares in Harogate for me, but always check stock before goin up there,

carl

WWW.FORCE-RACING.CO.UK PLEASE CLICK HERE

minivan rick

84 Posts
Member #: 5645
Advanced Member

middlesex ( near heathrow )

Sorry to bring up an old post, but i ordered parts for my van from mini sport on 14 /4 /09 online , after a week and no delivery i rang them , after giving him my details he said " oh when did you order " or something to that effect , then went off to look again , after finding my order he said some of the parts were not in , so not being in to much of a rush i said i'd hang on till the rest came in ( had my suspicions that some parts would be to order so).

another week later no delivery rang again ' still waiting for parts ' ,ok , but as said before (previous post by tm member )gave my phone number and e.mail so a little bit of contact would have been nice !

some more time passes and ring again ,same thing but agree to part order .

did arrive that week so was happy to be able to get on with something !!!

more time passes and i ring again to find out whats happening, and he says he can't get 1 item ,then rest of parts are sent !!!

was ok till these arrived witch i could have done with first ....

( ended up using some solid mounts i had !)
only taken 2 months and was charged again for postage , feel like i can't be arsed with trying to send them back and to cost me more postage ...:(

anyway i feel better now i've got that out :) cheers

Don't go slow !!! Go Turbo :))))))

mowog

72 Posts
Member #: 6792
Advanced Member

Do any of the suppliers read this forum. They bloody well should, but the bad one don't give a toss I guess

Edited by mowog on 14th Oct, 2010.

Mr Joshua

2487 Posts
Member #: 1954
Post Whore

Luton Bedfordshire

I feel your pain exactly the same happened to me when I designed a radio controled car and asked for sponsor ship low and behold a few months later blam, felt sick as a dog! Such practice is unethicle to the highest degree!

I feel your pain!

Own the day

Home > Companies to Avoid > Minisport
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: