Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > Minitrailers

pikey7

28 Posts
Member #: 900

Banbury

I've been wating a month now for poly bushes. 2 phone calls , and two promises of "we'll get them out today" later, and I still have nothing. After the first call, they'd supposedly been returned undelivered (Someone was in the house for that 2 week period, and no note was left if we missed the doorbell), and they were supposed to deliver them special delivery. Of course, nothing arrived. Then Monday, they promised to get them out again. No question of waiting a couple of days for the post. It was almost as if they knew they'd not been sent. (of course that's just my "read" not a fact!)

They are getting another phone call (if they decide to answer) on Monday for a refund. I've had enough fob-offs.

It's also next to impossible to get them on the phone,and the email they provide just ounces back. Not good signs......

OK, it's only £40, but that's not the point.

Avoid this bunch.

BENROSS

9812 Posts
Member #: 332
Resident Cylinder Head Modifier

Mitsi Evo 7, 911, Cossie. & all the chavs ...... won no problem

Just keep banging the gong every day by pestering them

if not send them a NICE! letter stating you are giving them 7 days to send the parts or a full refund OR you will issue court proceedings against them which will incur substantial court costs!
to them.

they will pay up for sure *wink*

if not do it!
pm me if this fails i will help you

all it will cost you is your time and at the end of the day you will win.

god i hate thes people *evil*

ben

Edited by BENROSS on 16th Mar, 2006.

pikey7

28 Posts

Banbury

Will do, ta. I've been nice so far, but can change rapidly.

Is it just me or does service generally suck when getting mini parts? (i've had niggling issues with almost everyone I've dealt with! Not to the extent of MT, but.....)

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

Try Min-its.....will deliver what they say they will, when they say they will, EVERY time.....

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

pikey7

28 Posts

Banbury

I'm actually gonna nip up the M40 to them to see what they are upto. (they are the ones in solihull right?) I'm getting fed up with talking to faceless plebs over the phone who seem to enjoy fobbing people off. Do they carry body parts?

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

Yes they are not far from Solihull, a place called Hockley Heath, 2 mins from the M42. I am not sure what body panels they carry, give them a call before you travel.

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

pikey7

28 Posts

Banbury

I'm going up to visit a mate, so even if they don't it's no loss!

Thanks for the reccomendation

pikey7

28 Posts

Banbury

Aaaaaaaarrrgggh!

These people are IDIOTS!

I finally got a package through the post this morning. ITS COMPLETELY WRONG! They sent me deflex bushes (which I ordered), but totally the wrong parts.

I ordered a pair of exhaust bobbins, a pair of exhaust hangers, a set of tie rod bushes. a pair of rebound stops, 3 pairs of gearbox steady bushes and a pair of engine steady bushes.

I got 2 pairs of rebound stops, a pair of exhaust hangers and a set of tie rod bushes.

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT READING AN ORDER SHEET? It's not even as though they only sent me half an order 'cos they got the quantity of rebound stops wrong.

I now can't get them on the phone (what a surprise) either.

I've now officially lost my rag with these morons. They will be getting a registered letter sent to them today stating that if I do not recieve my FULL ORDER within 7 days of the reciept of the letter, then I will be starting legal proceedings.

Do yourself a favour. Don't even consider doing business with these people.

Edited by pikey7 on 17th Mar, 2006.

Home > Companies to Avoid > Minitrailers
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: