Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > Minispares - Potters bar

Brocky

807 Posts
Member #: 224
Post Whore

Katy TEXAS

Great service,

I ordered parts for my engine/gearbox rebuild on October 22nd, and living in Texas natually was prepared for several weeks wait.

Low and behold I had a knock at the door on Thusday (Nov 1st) :)

I had selected the minimum postage, 20 quid, but still, less than 1 and a half weeks transatlantic is fantastic. Its much cheaper and even faster than sourcing the same parts here, since I am not paying VAT.

Note all was dealt with online within minutes through the automated service , no further action needed or order confirmation. Very smooth.

Well happy and based on recent experience with an other uk base business my faith in uk business is restored.

Credit where credit is due.

Big thanks to the Guys n Gals at MS's.

Cheers

Brocky

Edited by Brocky on 4th Nov, 2012.

BTW - I took my buddy VTEC Pete out for a spin this weekend, and even though I am running her in, he gave it a name, the "Brocket"...cause I'm a brocket maaannn, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah....

Build thread - http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.php?p=vt&tid=7483

Katy Mini Owners Club Thread - http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.php?p=vt&tid=505552

Let's make sure you embarrass at least one VTEC MINI today !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/17557298589...096464253807802

dazibee

553 Posts
Member #: 1356
Post Whore

TRURO, CORNWALL

You have done well there. Maybe a separate department deals with overseas orders. They are very slow to dispatch UK orders.

carts60

259 Posts
Member #: 9335

Bromley, SE London

Minispares are generally very reliable and quick with their postage from experience. Minisport on the other hand, different matter

wolfie

8215 Posts
Member #: 90
Post Whore

Somewhere around Swindon

i have never had probs with minispares however i order from north, always had good service over the counter at potters bar though

Crystal Sound Audio said:

Why wolfie...you should have your name as Fuckfaceshithead !

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."-Douglas Adams

tadge44

3004 Posts
Member #: 2500
Post Whore

Buckinghamshire

Echo Wolfie - I always deal with North.

dazibee

553 Posts
Member #: 1356
Post Whore

TRURO, CORNWALL

Yes MS north very quick. Potters bar are slow with Mail order

Mansfred

26 Posts
Member #: 10079

Chelmsford, Essex

ive never had a problem with potters bar. I suppose it depends what you consider slow...
In my opinion they provide a great service!

t3gav

2395 Posts
Member #: 229
Gavin@minispares.com

kent

Slightly old topic but anyway, not sure if you know Dazibee but all standard UK orders we aim for 2-3 working days delivery, we also offer express shipping (next day delivery) for an extra £2 if you place your order before midday. Any probs just drop me an email :)

Dark Angel

104 Posts
Member #: 8965
Advanced Member

MIldenhall, Suffolk

I regularly use the express and have my parts next day, so no complaint here. Glad to hear overseas service is just as good, as I will be heading back stateside this summer.
I have also used MS West Midlands on my way up to Shropshire and have always had excellent customer service from there too.

Dark Angel

104 Posts
Member #: 8965
Advanced Member

MIldenhall, Suffolk

I regularly use the express and have my parts next day, so no complaint here. Glad to hear overseas service is just as good, as I will be heading back stateside this summer.
I have also used MS West Midlands on my way up to Shropshire and have always had excellent customer service from there too.

kappa

882 Posts
Member #: 9854
Post Whore

Hounslow, Middlesex

Unfortunately I have never ordered from them to post, as I always pop into the store. Although I must say they are very helpful in the shop, and know exactly what I am talking about regards to parts, as I am still bit of a novice.

Great service

Star Mag

1745 Posts
Member #: 375
Post Whore

Leicestershire

I have used them and have been very good! I have been using Minispares North for a few years now and they are fantastic! Definitely one of the best on the Mini scene! Ron

Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > Minispares - Potters bar
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: