Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > MINISPORT THE RAT Bastards!

BENROSS

9812 Posts
Member #: 332
Resident Cylinder Head Modifier

Mitsi Evo 7, 911, Cossie. & all the chavs ...... won no problem

FFS *frown* i reluctantly orderd a duplex rotorslide timing gear off them as minispares was out of stock

what i got was must have been a return with the keyway scored on the cam pully and one of the the 1/4" UNF threats totall stripped, it was scrap! i paid £91 inc postage, i phoned them up and explained the case but they said we can only send you another one on return of the original one, or we can send you another and charge you and upon return you get a refund a week later, WFT i thought.

i said where does that leave me ? they could not give a fuck!!!!

i have had many bad experiences with this company over the years and in short SADLEY!*frown*.........................NO ONE AT THE COMPANY GIVES A FLYLING FUCK *frown*.............. well thats another nail in their coffin as a company they will never geat any buisness off me again .............

THE RAT BASTARDS !

its a wonder its still going FFS

Tomm

180 Posts
Member #: 1432
Advanced Member

Kent

I have, like many, others had issues with minisport in respect of items arriving damaged (a set of wheels).

I ordered them in October and didn't open them until February, I sent an email to them and got directed to a woman, Sarah I think her name was, she arranged a courier to collect the damaged wheel from my house and I had a replacment within a week. If you want I will try and find her direct email address? You may well get a better response?

Although they dealt with my problem very well, it's quite clearly a reoccurring problem with them.

Because of my experience, and the amount of stories I've read on here, and when I've met members at events I stopped spending money with them about 2 years ago.

Now I use Simon over at minispares for the majority of my orders, always been plesant to deal with and quality parts. Hopefully others will do the same and minisport will realise they're seriously lacking in the QC and CS areas.

D4VE

2974 Posts
Member #: 10749
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

This is now crazy how many bad things ive heard about minisport on here, it all seams to be aftercare of them sending out shit or wrong stuff? I have only ever brought off there stalls at shows so that must be how ive never experienced it but hearing all the stuff on here has made sure i go elsewhere in future

On 24th Oct, 2015 jonny f said:
Nothing gets past Dave lol

NOTHING GETS PAST ME!! *tongue*

1/4 mile 14.7 @ 96mph 12psi boost
Showdown class A 2nd place 18.6 @ 69mph

Brett

9502 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

i have given them the benefit of the doubt twice, after they fooked up my first ever order with them i said never again, and i did and regretted it, the last time was my brakes, they took absolutely fooking ages too get them to me ( the full kit calipers pads discs vented and grouved ) and also bought the rear backing plates, shoes and cylinders so a hefty £££ order
i got the wrong size ( ordered 8.4s got 7.9s ) and parts missing, i emailed numerous times with no reply and phoned them and they could not give a shit, even offered to pay for them ( various bolts) couldnt sell them separately...
i sourced from else where, never absolutely fooking never buy from them again

Yes i moved to the darkside *happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

On 4th Oct, 2014 D4VE said:
I have only ever brought off there stalls at shows

dont know if they still do it but once upon a time ( not a fairy tail this one though) there show price was higher than there internet price, cant remember if it was my dad or another member on here who pointed it out one year at bingly hall

*happy**happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

D4VE

2974 Posts
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

I have slight ocd with things like that so at shows ive probably done a lap once to check quality/prices.. its only been little things from them before tho, except the 10" disc conversion on my white one

Rammie2000

1750 Posts
Member #: 10190
Post Whore

belgium

It was like that on the imm to. I ask them for something they gave me an instant bargain price because it was the last day... i had my phone in my hand with they're website on display. .. was 15 p cheaper on a 100 pound item... when i showed that to the man he just responded yeah well we have transport cost to cover and this trade stand needs to be paid for and so on... *surprised*

On 4th Oct, 2014 Brett said:

dont know if they still do it but once upon a time ( not a fairy tail this one though) there show price was higher than there internet price, cant remember if it was my dad or another member on here who pointed it out one year at bingly hall

*happy**happy*

you can do anything if you set your mind to it...
i rather blow it up winning than keep it together losing.

finish date set for project 1... march 2018

stevieturbo

3569 Posts
Member #: 655
Post Whore

Northern Ireland

On 4th Oct, 2014 BENROSS said:
FFS *frown* i reluctantly orderd a duplex rotorslide timing gear off them as minispares was out of stock

what i got was must have been a return with the keyway scored on the cam pully and one of the the 1/4" UNF threats totall stripped, it was scrap! i paid £91 inc postage, i phoned them up and explained the case but they said we can only send you another one on return of the original one, or we can send you another and charge you and upon return you get a refund a week later, WFT i thought.

i said where does that leave me ? they could not give a fuck!!!!

i have had many bad experiences with this company over the years and in short SADLEY!*frown*.........................NO ONE AT THE COMPANY GIVES A FLYLING FUCK *frown*.............. well thats another nail in their coffin as a company they will never geat any buisness off me again .............

THE RAT BASTARDS !

its a wonder its still going FFS

credit card purchase ?

If so, take it up with them stating they have sent you used/damaged goods and are refusing to sort it and cancel the payment.

9.85 @ 145mph
202mph standing mile
speed didn't kill me, but taxation probably will

oli79

1713 Posts
Member #: 8480
MS Paint flat cap champion & Morris Ital Lover

From Sheffield now live in York tha noz

Comes as no surprise, set of BAC's

On 18th Oct, 2013 apbellamy said:
I am feeling particularly BACish today.

On 5th Oct, 2014 Shauna said:
What that's crazy, you go commando hahaha! How heavy is your helmet *tongue*?

The Morris Ital assassin!

smokestack-lightning.

144 Posts
Member #: 10557
Advanced Member

They do appear to employ a couple of people who have to Write a big E on their elbow so they know where their arse is......

Double-Blind experiment, N:
An experiment in which the Chief Researcher believes he is
Fooling both the subject and the lab assistant. Often accompanied by
a belief in the Tooth Fairy.

wolfie29177

133 Posts
Member #: 476
Advanced Member

The Black Countraaaaay

They're a bunch of bastards that get your money then pretend you don't exist. Used them twice and both times they fecked up the order and wouldn't accept responsibility so they're on my shit list forever. Stevieturbos got a good point tho. Under distance selling rules if you pay by credit card you can claim through them

Masturbation is not a crime its a hobby

D4VE

2974 Posts
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

Looks like slowly but surely they will lose business... n be out of business?

Rob Gavin

6729 Posts
Member #: 618
Post Whore

Glasgow

Trouble is Dave, this is nothing new

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Post them a turd!

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

Carlzilla

3673 Posts
Member #: 9300
Post Whore

Quarry Bonk

I wonder if everyone who's had a bad experience with them posted them a turd, how much shit they'd have to shovel out the office at the end of the day?

On 26th Jan, 2012 Tom Fenton said:
ring problems are down to wear or abuse but although annoying it isn't a show stopper

On 5th Aug, 2014 madmk1 said:
Shit the bed! I had snapped the end of my shaft off!!

17.213 @ 71mph, 64bhp n/a (Old Engine)

John

10020 Posts
Member #: 1456
Mongo

Barnsley, South Flatcapshire

And that would be the end of every day Carl!

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing half of.

mini93

834 Posts
Member #: 2017
Post Whore

Warwick.

I've ordered something from them yesterday, they were the only ones with some in stock and i'm impatient! ... best start saving up my turds incase they screw up

David.

wolfie29177

133 Posts
Member #: 476
Advanced Member

The Black Countraaaaay

well if we start posting them turds I'm gonna buy a few elephants to make it really worthwhile

Masturbation is not a crime its a hobby

dan187

774 Posts
Member #: 6724
Post Whore

Wootton Bassett

I'm still chasing them for money back after a complete balls up on their behalf. It's the second time i've ever used them because of all the bad press they get but thought 'they can't be that bad'. They really are! They truely don't give a toss that they've cocked up either.

1275 N/A Sprite, 998 T2 Turbo Mayfair
1275 EFi Turbo

welshdan

2095 Posts
Member #: 1111
Post Whore

s wales

how is the company still running? have had lots of customer issues. the quality of their items is far from the best too.

surely must be getting towards being on borrowed time now?

and was there ever an outcome of the alleged raid on their premisies a while back.....where three men in a very small van apparently loaded £££££££££ worth of stock and drove off during a break in???? anyone???

BENROSS

9812 Posts
Member #: 332
Resident Cylinder Head Modifier

Mitsi Evo 7, 911, Cossie. & all the chavs ...... won no problem

its very sad its been run into the floor like this through a ....................
"shower of total Wank employees"

Anthony30

144 Posts
Member #: 10828
Advanced Member

Rainhill, Merseyside.

Still doing the 'sale' con at shows now. I was keeping an eye on certain parts at Mini Fair, Bingley Hall. The online price was slightly cheaper than the 'sale' price.

*surprised*

On 18th Nov, 2014 D4VE said:
went down to my local hydraulics place and he gave me a suitable replacement larger nipple *smiley*

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

holey thread resurrection batman

On 6th Oct, 2014 Carlzilla said:
I wonder if everyone who's had a bad experience with them posted them a turd, how much shit they'd have to shovel out the office at the end of the day?

then they would have no excuse to not giving a shit, they would have lots to give *happy**happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

On 12th Mar, 2019 Anthony30 said:

Still doing the 'sale' con at shows now. I was keeping an eye on certain parts at Mini Fair, Bingley Hall. The online price was slightly cheaper than the 'sale' price.

*surprised*

i am not surprised, from then to this day i have still not bought from them

Instagram @jdm_brett

Home > Companies to Avoid > MINISPORT THE RAT Bastards!
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: